Planning Commission Public Hearing and Regular meeting, 7 p.m.
The Boulder Town Planning Commission will hold a public hearing and its regular meeting starting at 7 p.m. A work session to discuss final comments on the General Plan revisions will start at 6 p.m. The public is welcome to attend.
- Review and approve February and March minutes
- Discuss recommendation of General Plan revisions to Town Council
- Convene public hearing on Loch Wade’s application to rezone his property from low density residential to commercial.
- Discuss comments from the public hearing.
- Discuss upcoming business and May 14 meeting agenda