Boulder Needs a New Deputy Town Clerk!
Would you like to sit at the heart of Boulder Town operations? Here is a great opportunity to learn about municipal government, the nuts and bolts of running a small town, and the chance to contribute to the well-being of your community while earning some money doing so. If you’re the right person, this is the perfect job!
Position averages 10-20 hours/week, which includes some negotiable office hours. Starting wage is $15/hr.
Below is a flavor of the tasks and duties of the position:
Meetings: Notification, Agenda, Minutes, Recordings
- Prepare and post (paper and electronic) notices of meetings, agenda, and minutes
- Set up for Town Council meetings, take minutes
- Process applications and permits
- Use online system to track finances, submit reports, prepare budgets
- Coordination with county and state offices as needed
Reporting and Communication
- Provide documentation and reporting as required by Garfield County and State of Utah
- Follow procedures for record retention and document requests
- Maintain communication with Mayor and Town Council between meetings
- Coordinate as needed with the other clerks and zoning administrator
- Provide information to residents and others about town operations, ordinances, applications.
If you have questions or would like to apply for the position, contact Mayor Steve Cox, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 435 616-1145 or 335-7550.