Boulder Planning Commission, Notice of Public Hearing
The Boulder Town Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 14, at 6:00 p.m., in the Boulder Community Center Meeting Room, 351 No 100 East, Boulder, UT, to hear comments on an application for a Conditional Use Permit to operate a Residential Short-Term Rental (RSTR) in the Fuller/Fogel residence in Lower Boulder.
The public is welcome to attend the hearings or submit comments in writing to Peg Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note time change in Planning Commission meetings. Meetings will begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Approve October minutes
- Initial public comments
- Public Hearing: Fuller/Fogel Residential Short-Term Rental CUP application
- Discussion and vote on Fuller/Fogel RSTR CUP application
- Initial review of Julian RSTR CUP application
- Conceptual Plan, Fox Grove Subdivision amendment
- Conceptual Plan, Sugarloaf Farm Subdivision
- Sect 11 (Building Permit) Amendment to Zoning Ordinance
- Continue discussion on Zoning Ordinance, Table of Uses
- Final public comments
- Upcoming business for December 12 meeting