Notice of Boulder Town Council Public Hearing
The hearing is to receive public comment regarding adopting the Housekeeping Amendments (2023-1).
Please email Town Clerk Jessica LeFevre at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to submit written comments on the topic.
The Boulder Town Council will hold its regular meeting and public hearing on Tuesday November 7, 2023, starting at 7:00 pm at the Boulder Community Center Meeting Room, 351 No 100 East, Boulder, UT. Zoom connection will also be available.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve agenda
- Swear Conrad Jepson into Council Seat
- TC conflict of interest disclosure
- Department report, council and administrators
- Review of Roberts Rules 5 minute limit
- Public Comments 3 minutes maximum per person. you may not give your time up to another person
- Public Hearing for Housekeeping Ordinance
- Housekeeping Council Discussion
- Mutt Mitt Station
- OneSolve quote
- Boulder Town signs follow up
- Discussion about ordinance changes referring to Planning Commission Clerk
- Discussion of what the Work meeting in November would be about presented by Judy Drain
- Software presented by Elizabeth Julian
- Approval for October checks issued
- Upcoming business for November
Meeting ID: 435 335 7300
Phone connection, pick a number: 1 346 248 7799; 1 669 900 6833; 1 719 359 4580; 1 253 205 0468