The Boulder Town Planning Commission will hold its regular meeting and a public hearing in the Boulder Community Center, 351 No. 100 East, Boulder, UT, 84716 and online via Zoom** The Lee Nellis discussion begins at 7:00 p.m. and the remainder of the agenda, begins at 8:00 p.m.
(Please note, the scheduled public hearing on Deer Ranch Preliminary Application for Subdivision is postponed.)
- Approve agenda
- Approve May and June minutes
- Lee Nellis: legislative amendments; discussion on community meetings; Chapter 8 (CUP) revisions; questions on hearing
- Public Hearing, RV Park/campground and Guest Ranch ordinance.
- Ray Gardner, RV Park CUP concept discussion
- Elena Hughes question on subdivision requirements
- Final public comments
**Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 870 3822 5778
Phone access: (pick any number)
- 1 253 215 8782
- 1 346 248 7799
- 1 669 900 6833
- 1 301 715 8592
- 1 312 626 6799
- 1 929 205 6099
(On phone, use *6 to mute/unmute and *9 to raise/lower hand)
Email Planning Commission Clerk Peg Smith at email@example.com if you have questions or wish to submit written comments.
Lee Nellis: Legislatively mandated ordinance changes, draft: necessary amendments 2021
Draft Ordinance 2021-5: RV Parks/Campgrounds and Guest Ranches: Nellis draft 2021-5_RVparkscampgrounds and guest ranches
Ray Gardner, preliminary concept of RV Park:
Geerlings-Hughes, preliminary questions on subdivision in Lower Boulder: Geerling-Hughes statement