The Boulder Town Planning Commission will hold its regular meeting on Thursday, January 13, 2022, starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Boulder Community Center Meeting Room and via Zoom (scroll down for connection info and meeting materials). If you’re attending in person, please wear a mask.
- Approve agenda
- Approve December minutes
- Elect chair and vice-chair for 2022,
- Set 2022 regular meeting schedule
- Open and Public Meetings Act and Ethics training
- Discuss PC process and procedures
- Public Hearing: Steadman/Peterson RSTR CUP
- Discuss and vote on RSTR CUP
- Public Hearing on Gardner RV Park CUP
- Discuss and Vote on RV Park CUP
- Continue discussion on hydrology study
- Continue discussion on Subdivision Streets and Roads
- Upcoming business for February 10
- Final public comments
Zoom Connection Info:
Meeting ID: 919 4290 6792
Or join by phone:
- 1 669 900 6833
- 1 253 215 8782
- 1 346 248 7799
- 1 929 205 6099
- 1 301 715 8592
- 1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 919 4290 6792; Passcode: 434295
Boulder Town Planning Commission will hold two public hearings at their regular meeting on Thursday, January 13, 2022, starting at approximately 7:00 p.m. (Regular meeting starts at 6 p.m.)
The first hearing is for a Conditional Use Permit for an Internal Accessory Dwelling Unit to be used as a Residential Short-Term Rental, application submitted by Michael Steadman/Britney Peterson for dwelling at 4650 No. Moqui in Boulder King Estates.
The second hearing is for a Conditional Use Permit for an RV Park and Campground, application submitted by Ray Gardner, for amended land use on his property in north Boulder, adjacent to Hwy 12.
The meeting and hearings will be held at the Boulder Town Community Center, as well as electronically via Zoom connection.
Please email Planning Commission Clerk Peg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or wish to submit written comments on either topic.
- Steadman/Peterson RSTR CUP: Peterson RSTR_application and docs; Peterson RSTR_house drawing; Peterson RSTR_House Rules
- Gardner RV Park CUP: Gardner_RV Park updates_Public Hearing; 37870-37872-Gardner-Boulder-ThirdDraft (1);
; ; ;
- Veranth topics on streets/roads discussion, procedures, etc.: Johns suggested items
- Veranth SD options: Johns SD options_22_0113
- Veranth Commission Procedures: Johns Commission Procedure
Meeting Minutes: (to be added)