The Boulder Town Planning Commission will hold its regular meeting and a public hearing on Thursday, December 8, starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Boulder Community Center Meeting Room, 351 No 100 East, Boulder, UT. Zoom connection will also be available.
The public hearing will be for hearing any public comments on an amended Conditional Use Permit application by Ray Gardner for an RV Park and campground.
- Approve agenda
- Approve November 10 and November 16 draft minutes
- Open statement about state law and plain language (John Veranth)
- Lee Nellis discussion: draft Bylaws and Attainable Housing followup; discuss communication to school board on BES housing
- Public Hearing: Ray Gardner, Boulder Meadows RV Park CUP amendment
- Discussion and action on Gardner CUP
- Discussion and action on Meadowlark Subdivision (Hughes/Geerlings Preliminary application)
- Final public comments
- Upcoming business for January 12 meeting
Meeting ID: 862 4426 7928
Phone connection, pick a number: 1 669 444 9171; 1 669 900 6833; 1 719 359 4580; 1 253 215 8782; 1 346 248
(Phone users: *6 to mute/unmute and *9 to raise/lower hand for speaking)
Nellis: Housing and BES memo: Housing and BES memo
Meadowlark Preliminary Application for Subdivision: Meadowlark, 11/15/22