The Boulder Town Council will meet in the Community Center Thursday, November 4, at 7:00 p.m. for its regular meeting.
There will be no zoom available for this meeting. It is requested that all attendees wear masks.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Oct 7 minutes
- Appointment to fill vacant BOA position – Jeanne Zeigler
- Appointment of Zoning Administrator – April O’Neal
- Discussion and Final Action on Ordinance 2021-5 Amendments to RV Parks/Campgrounds and Guest Ranches.
- Updated 2021-22 budget review
- Discussion of CIB/CBDG Application for 2022
- Department Reports:
- EMS, Fire Council, Library Board, Arts Council and GCSD
- Cemetery, Buildings, and Travel Council
- Planning Commission, Roads and GC Planning Commission
- Enforcement, Landfill, Town Grounds and Park Committee, including Wilson road concerns
- Clerks – Checks issued for October
- Public Comments